Thursday, May 19, 2016

Love Always

Its about I played " Tag You're it" Challenge. I have been following for a year now however for some reason or the other I missed submitting my project.

I loved making this tag because of the interpretation ( Hope I have done it right :)).


I used the elephant instead of the Butterfly here, used enamel dots . Used the color blue, green and pink as per the inspiration however different shades. Yeah also the flags and he embossed area.

And Yes the google eye...I'm a big fan of it nowadays it seems.







I promise I will play it more frequently cause I loved making this tag.


Supplies

  • Lawn fawn Love you Tons Stamps
  • Cuttlebug dots Embossing folder
  • Peek a boo Stamps
  • DCWV Paper Stack
  • Neenah CS white
  • Distress Ink
  • Elizabeth Craft Design Tag Die


See you soon at the next blog!

Entering : Tag You're It #47



No comments:

Post a Comment