Hello my dear friends! How things have been at your end. We are almost heading for a new season, welcoming season! The colors are changing, the weather is changing and its very fresh once again!
I am here with another card featuring the Elizabeth Craft Designs GN Rose 3. These flower dies are such that you do not need any other embellishments on your project. The flowers itself adds length to your projects.
Also, with the dies you cannot go wrong such is the simplicity and reality touch to it. So without much further ado here's what I have for you all!
I have very few elements on this card as the yellow rose is saying it all! How did I create this card is below:
- Cut a 7 x 3 white CS from the soft finish CS.( Base )
- Cut a 5 x 2.5 orange CS from the soft finish CS ( 2nd Orange Layer)
- Cut a third layer measuring 4.8 x 2.3 ( 3rd yellow layer )
- Dry emboss a brown CS using the Bmaboo Embossing Folder.
- Die cut multiple layers from the GN Rose # 3, shape it and then adhere the layers.
- Die Cut a Pottery Pitcher and then shade it using Distress Ink.
- Die Cut multiple layers of Thank You Die from Black CS to create the stack.
- Assemble all the layers and finish your card with some pearls.
Do share how you like and leave your comments.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until then happy Crafting!