Monday, May 9, 2016

Congratulations

Hello Everyone,

I am super excited to present my card today as this is my first post as a DT for Happy Little Stamper.

HLS has various challenges and I am part of the design team for "Anything Goes with Dies" where your project should exhibit your work with dies.

You can use any dies from any other company along with HLS :) and so here's my card for this month.



I chose the word congratulations as this is my first post as a DT for HLS and for so many since the term starts from May.

Also the colors I have kept in subtle and soft.

Supplies:

Petite Vinery die  from Creative Expression ( for the leafy swirls )
Gina K Designs Die ( For the Stitched rectangle die)
Nina White CS ( for the card based )
Inks : Ranger's Archival | Mustard Seed Distress | Crushed Olive | Ripe Persimmon

Thanks for Stopping by, will be back soon!
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment