Sunday, May 1, 2016

Cute as a Button

Hello Everyone, A new day and a new month and hence some new release. I am at the Peek a boo blog today with this month's finest collection.

One very unique thing about this month release is the different kind of set the collection has. It goes well with the summer theme and hence helps you add the prefect touch to your projects.

So lets first look at this months release.


And for my project I have used the "Roundy Sentiments"

So going by this month's challenge theme here's my card.

`

Its a CAS card and I have used the most sweetest sentiment from the set. Also used partial die cutting to add the sentiment.

Since here the button is the hero, I ensured we have it as the focal point. To complete the card I used a fabric washi tape.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you like the project and get inspired.

I will be back with more soon,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment