Monday, January 9, 2017

DIY+Bottle Art

Happy New Year my friends and this is my first post for 2017. 2016 has been a productive year for me in terms of learning new art form, finishing some of my oil paintings, taking up new design work and getting recognized and appreciated by many.

With 2017 I intend to do more, learn more, share more which eventually should inspire my readers.

Today I am blogging for Happy Little Stamper with Anything with dies challenge. I love making flowers and this time I up cycled a wine bottle using Heartfelt Creations Daisy Flower Die.

First let me share a glimpse of the flower I created using the die which I later used to embellish the bottle.



Later I used a old wine bottle which I wrapped with twine and then used the flower arrangement for the bottle decor. The final look is something like this.


The Dies used are Cheery Lynn and Heartfelt Creations flower dies.



Hope you like it and its a very easy peasy project that all of you can try at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment