Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Bold and Beautiful!

Hello Friends,  wishing you all a very Happy 2017! 

Today I am here sharing some projects with the new dies released at DCAM. 

Yes the dies are absolute requirement for your daily projects that you make. Today I am using one such die which is a must for all of us and its so versatile that its almost required anytime.

A little about the die before we move ahead with the project. Its called Bold XL Alphabets and you can get 

I have made 2 projects. The first one I call it "2017  Tag Line". Its a collection of positive words, motivational words that we all should be adhering to in our life.

I have started with one and will come up with many in this collection.




The second project is a home decor piece. Its a Key Holder basically which I absolutely loved creating.





To know more how I created the projects please visit HERE

Supplies used

Bold XL Alphabets - Die Cuts and More
Pattern Paper : DCWV
Flower Die : ECD
Water Color Paper : Brustro
Tag Die : ECD
Handmade Flowers : Itsy Bitsy
Color Splash - Itsy Bitsy
Inks : Distress and Archival
Crochet Leaves | Neenah White CS | American Crafts Black CS | Tacky Glue

Until then see you at the next blog!

Do share how you liked my projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment