Friday, September 30, 2016

Spiced Treat - Bottle Art

hello friends, standing on the last day of the month I have a quick post on another bottle that I upcycled. This one is a little different.

I have used an old bottle, used hot water to remove the label. Later I used gesso to apply a base coat.

Used 4-5 color twines to wrap around the bottle. You can use normal glue/tacky glue for the same.

Below is the look it has.


I wanted something for the kitchen or the dinning space and hence used coffee beans, cloves and some spice from my kitchen inventory.

Used Prima flower and black pepper for the buds. Later I used star anese to add the last line.

Trust me it was such a fun project and I loved making this.

Hope you all like it. I have loads of stuff coming soon so stay tunes.

Oh yes and do participate in the giveaway here to have loads of embellishments for your kitty.


Below is the giveaway prize, dont forget to subscribe.




XOXO, see you at the next blog!






No comments:

Post a Comment