Hello Crafty Friends,
I am back here for my DT post for " Anything Goes with Dies" for Happy Little Stampers.
Also this post is dedicated to my love for dies also :) :)
So I have made a tag with some stenciling. here I present my tag for this month.
I am back here for my DT post for " Anything Goes with Dies" for Happy Little Stampers.
Also this post is dedicated to my love for dies also :) :)
So I have made a tag with some stenciling. here I present my tag for this month.
Supplied Used
Dies : Elizabeth Craft ( For the Tag) | Peek - a-boo ( Love Word)
Stencil ( Tim Holtz)
Hope you all like it!
I am also entering this in the following Challenges


Herpes is a very frustrating infection that is caused by the simplex virus (HSV). Today, many people are suffering from this annoying virus, and most people also believe that there isn’t any cure. Someone is carrying this virus without showing any symptoms; on the other hand, most people show its signs, and herpes is fully shown within 2-12 days after the explosion to the HSV. Bear in mind that you don’t need to spend a fortune on drugs and medications that won’t work. All you need is to follow Dr.Oise and place your order and be health free again. for more information contact us what’s app +2349116189041 droisemudiamenherbalhome@gmail.com https://droisemudiamenherbalremedy.blogspot.com/2026/07/breaking-stigma-honest-conversations.html
ReplyDelete