Monday, January 11, 2016

Think of you Always!

This is my second post of 2016.

I have made the cards using the Peek-a -boo designs stampset.

My card is Valentine Day theme with February round the corner :). The challenge was not to use red and yet have a Love card so here it goes.


The card has some new techniques that I tried and here it is.







I am entering both of my cards in the below Challenge:



- The Card Stock that I used is NEW to me and used for the first time which is Neenah CS.
- The Stamp set I used in both the cards are NEW and I have used for the first time.
- The Technique I have used is NEW for me. Heat Embossed with White powder and the use Distress Ink to bring out the Image.


- The Card Stock that I used is NEW to me and used for the first time which is Neenah CS.
- The Stamp set I used in both the cards are NEW and I have used for the first time.
- The Technique I have used is NEW for me. Heat Embossed with White powder and the use Distress Ink to bring out the Image.



Both the cards are Clean and Simple as the Challenge says.

Thanks for Stopping by!
Lots of Love.










No comments:

Post a Comment