Saturday, January 9, 2016

Sketch Saturday #394

Happy New Year!


Welcome to my first post for 2016 and I am now a Saturday Girl at Sketch SaturdayHope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and happy Holidays.But now its the Saturday time and over to the sketch for this week.
My Interpretation of this sketch as you see below.





I love making co coordinating envelope so used the same stamp set for the stamping the envelope. I have used Distress Ink and water color the stamped images on a Neenah Card Stock. The Panel is made by giving some dimension to the top and bottom panel of the Card. Also used some gold foils for layering.

Please do have a look at the other creations by the Saturday Girls here. We have a awesome new team with excellent creativity. Oh ya and do play along and give this sketch a try.

Thanks for Stopping by!
Lots of Love






No comments:

Post a Comment