Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hugs!

Hello Everyone, hope this finds you in your crafty space. Today I have a very simply card to share however I had fun creating this one.

I love water coloring and specially since I have found the perfect papers for water coloring.

  • Today I used a Peek-a-boo stamp set and used one of the flower bunch to water color.
  • I stamped it three times with Archival black ink and colored using luna water color pencils.
  • Later I fussy cut all three stamped images. I also made some extra leaves to add dimension.
  • Used a Neenah Solar CS for my card base and using distress ink made a background using another stamp from the same collection.
  • In order to add a sentiment I used a Die-namics die " Hugs" which comes  within a heart. I chipped off the border and used the word only.

So here we go with the card below.


Hope you like it and do leave some comments.

I am entering the card in the below challenges:








See you soon at the next Blog!
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment