Friday, May 18, 2018

Memories.. are FOREVER!

Hello Friends, its been a while I have blogged my creative journey and new inspiration with you all! However various challenges around the world tickled me to get into my creative juices.

Today I have a mixed media Canvas for you all inspired by 2 mixed media challenges and also introducing the Craftslane newly launched chips. You can see all the beautiful wooden chips here at the link Craftslane.

Now onto the project, I love keeping 2-3 colors on my canvas while leaving a lot of the white space allowing it to draw most of the focus on the element. Also I prefer to use words and phrases instead of photographs.


I chose the Frame and Memory as a inspiration from the More Than words challenge and the color palette from Mixed Media Art Challenge. Create mixed media textured background on which assembled on the various elements , chips , Prima flowers around a decorate Prima Frame.



Choose a Resin Frame around which all  the elements are assembled and also the word Forever. Memories are for forever hence Forever signifies Memory for me.



The color palette , flower and the butterfly resonates in my mixed media canvas.

Let me know how you liked my projects,
Until then Happy Crafting!



Entering in:

Mixed Media and Art - May Challenge
Morethanwords - May Challenge Frames and Memory
Mixed Media Warriors








1 comment:


  1. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete