Thursday, March 15, 2018

Happy Easter + New Begining

Hello Friends I have a very exciting news to share with you all , some new products to work with and ofcourse new projects.

Today I start the journey as Creative Partner with Craftslane. Known to many Craftslane is a large one stop shop for all MDF products. Their products are smart , stylish and definitely has an edge over others.I would be collaborating with them on their paper products as they have a huge collection of decoupage papers , pattern papers , inks , embellishments , fabric flowers and so many more.

You can check out the entire range HERE.

Now to my project I have used their pattern paper , some fabric flowers and an easter egg for my card today. I have a picture tutorial for you all to refer and also feel free to reach out to me for any details.








Product Used
LAce Flowers
Tacky Glue
White Card Stock
Trims and Lace
Glitters and Art Stone
Gesso
Soft Gel
Filler Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment