Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Be the Sunshine

Hello friends, welcoming you to my post. I appreciate you stopping by. Today I have a brand new card using Susan's Anemone flowers. I have made many projects with this flower and somehow I dont get enough.
Its a beautiful flower and love love working on it. Now for any of my card/projects I love to create a background/backdrop on which I lay or assemble my bouquet of flowers.
Every time I try and create something new whether its tone-on-tone , watercolor , mixed media , texture background or something new.
This time I used some scraps of solid card stock to create the backdrop. I had seen a video long back from Jennifer and always wanted to try this technique.
This month I am hooked to this background and I am in the spree to make more and more of this background.






Instructions

1. Cut and score a white card base to 5.5" x 4.25"
2.Cut several thin strips from coordinating color card stock.
3. Die cut, color and shape several Anemone along with the leaves.
4. Fill the centers and keep it ready to assemble.
5. Adhere all the strips onto the card base.
6.Snip off the extra ends from both sides of the card.
7. Assemble the flowers and leaves.
8. Finish the card with a quote from the stamp set.

Product Used

Susan's Garden - Anemone
Soft White Card Stock
Soft Card Stock - Set 3
Metal Tool Set
Kids Choice Glue
GN Ivy Vines
Molding Mat

Do share how you like my project. See you soon at the next blog!

For our Challenge today Elizabeth Craft Designs are giving away a $20 Gift Card to use on the Elizabeth Craft Designs website to 3 winners.



To enter, simply leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog post and answer this question: What Home Decor items do you like to create to use in your home?

We will select 3 lucky winners in a random drawing.

The winners will be announced on Friday, September 15th, on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment