Sunday, March 25, 2018

Inspire!

Welcome friends to another beautiful Sunday where I am playing with some spring colors , canvas and brushes. 2018 is a year to experiment, learn new art form and definitely be out of your comform zone. With that thought in mind I created a mixed media canvas inspired by many elements and moodboard.

Primarily the moodboard Mystic at Mixed Media and art inspired me to conceptualize the canvas. Various elements , color and the concept has been incorporated in my canvas.

I picked up the main colors which is shades of green , brown and black.The sketch shape round at one far end inspired me to create the shape of my focal point. For the texture I added moss , leafy woody brances ( These are real ones picked up from the road, washed , dried and then gessoed). The creeper plants in the image also helped me add the branches and leaves.



The word Trilogy inspired me in a fun way I must say. All the trilogy movies have always shown how time has travelled , sitiation has changed and new characters have evolved.I have used a clock stencil to create my background depicting the number III and also a wooden clock chipboard which is added as an element to represent time.



The moodboard has inspired me to collect all my elements , colors that I would use for my project hence the canvas says " Inspire"








I am entering this canvas in the below challenge:

Mystic - Mixed Media and Art

Until then, have fun carfting!

1 comment:

  1. I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man called herbal doctor oyoma. After being diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS for so long and just 2 years ago, I was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until I found testimonies about  great Dr. Oyoma on online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, I was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I'm truly grateful, I pray you live long in life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email:: droyomaherbalcure@gmail.com  for easy and fast communication, one thing I love most about Dr. Oyoma is honest, and he is very polite with his patient, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable. God bless you sir. Dr Oyoma  also cures DIABETES, HPV, HSV, HEPATITIS, COLD SORE etc You can also find more about Dr Oyoma at his official website :: https://droyomaherbalcure.weebly.com 

    ReplyDelete