Friday, April 6, 2018

Smile!

Hello friends, welcome to another post of mine where I am breaking some of my comfort zone , playing with some colors , wooden chips and foam flowers.

I am at Craftslane today with their amazing collection of Wooden bases , chips and some paints which has been newly introduced.

I have taken a wooden round placement mat and covered with white gesso. Later cover the base with some lace , corrugated sheet ,  and also stencil the background. Once all covered apply another quote of white gesso. Once all dried you can choose your paint and then start with the layers. For the flowers I have shaped them using a foam sheet and some stamens. The color palette I tried and kept it to Magenta , ruby and shades of pink. Used the Bird cage as the focal for the layout.After applying a coat of white gesso painted the cage white and also added the small birdie.








Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by!
Until then Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment