A big welcome to all the readers. Today I have some fresh flowers from Susan's Garden for you all on a water color backdrop. Dahlias come in so many colors that you can create your own color therapy to create your dahlias.
The dies are designed is such versatile way that creating any of the flowers from Susan's Garden is for sure easy. It also adds the original cuts and folds.
- Cut a water color card stock which measures 4" x 5".
- Sprinkle some water and then use some spray paints and random spritz them while heat set it.
- Continue the process until you get the water color background you desire.
- Die cut 3 pieces of entwined circles from white card stock.
- Adhere the 3 piece overlapping each other on the water color background.
- Die cut several pieces of the Garden Notes Dahlias from a lilac card stock.
- Shape and fold the petals and leaves using Susan's Metal Tool Set.
- Once the flowers are shaped, arrange and adhere them in a cluster on the card panel created.
- Cut and score a white card stock at 4.25" x 5.5" for the card base.
- Adhere the card panel on the card base which will finish your card.
- Embellish the card with some pearl bling of your choice.
Do leave your comments and love.
Let me know how you like it and I will be back soon with some more creativity.