Friday, April 28, 2017

Anemone + Elizabeth Craft Designs

Hello friends, I am here with yet another card featuring dies from Susan's dies. Anemone is a perennial and you will see in different colors. This time I chose the white flower.

The card base is little suttle this time, I usually create my flower arrangement on a white background however I chose a off beat color theme this time.


For the sentiment I die cut several Thank You word with 2 different color card stock and adhered to the soft finish CS.

Used a circle die and die cut. Its actually the die cut from another card I created HERE.


Used several die cuts of Ivy Vine to create the foliage on to which layered the flowers and the leaves.

Do share how you it and also share how you create your anemone.

SUPPLIES


OTHERS

Distress Ink
Green Handmade Paper



No comments:

Post a Comment