Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Thanks!

Hello Friends, while welcoming Autumn I have a very beautiful card today. I loved loved loved making this card and the way it has turned out.

This card is mainly my DT post for Happy Little Stamper " Anything with Dies" however I have used the Card Concept Color and Picture theme and Cheery Lynn Weekly Theme to create the card.

I am eagerly waiting to hear how you liked it so here we go.

So I made these Gardenia using Cheery Lynn Dies and wanted to use for any of my project.


Little Close up of the arrangement on the actual Card.


And Finally the complete project.



So a lot new techniques I implemented in this card of mine. I used a slight tint of white paints and splatter on the card.
Lace and twines to embellish it more. Later the pearls add the perfect touch to complete the card.

Supplied Used

Cheery Lynn Die : Gardenia
Spellbinder : Circle | Tag
HC : Leaves
Inks: Archival | Distress Ink
Paper Pad : Prima
Stamp : JustRite

I wanted to play the weekly challenge for Cheery Lynn hence used the sentiments Thanks.

Also for the color combination and rose, I get inspired by the Card Concept Challenge.


I was inspired by the Pink and Gray combination and also the rose along with the lace. I have kept the same combination in my card also with the rose adding the focal. 

I am submitting this in the below challenges:


Hope you like my post and do share your comments!
See you soon at the next blog!











No comments:

Post a Comment