Friday, May 25, 2018

Alumni May 2018 Blog Hop by Heartfelt Creations


Welcome to the Heartfelt May Alumni Blog hope where we celebrating creativity along with all the beautiful crafters.

The winner will be announced on the HC blog and on Facebook on May 30th.Please leave comment on all the participating and stand a chance to be the winner. The winner will be announced on the HC blog and Facebook page. Be sure to email to heartfelt Creation at with the subject line as " Winner of the May Alumni Hop" 

Email ID :  socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us



Now lets look at the Gorgeous flowers , some beautiful tags using the newly released border dies.















   I have used the flower dies and co ordinating stamp that is available in the website now along with their co ordinating paper collection.

Let me know how you like and thanks for Stopping by! Be sure to stop by at all the blogs to win.





1 comment:

  1. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again.I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 5 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence.Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR Ebhos Otigbe helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his contact which is just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that there is no medical hospital that has the cure to HERPES, i was supprise when i heard that from, he asked me to do some certain things which I did he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me which he did then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now please BROTHER, SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great a great man, I owe him in return.if you are having a similar problem just email him Via: (drebhos@gmail.com) or you can Whatsapp him Via: ( +2348133505254)

      websites;;

    https://drehbos.wixsite.com/drehbosherbalcenter

    EmaIl address;;   drehbos@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete