Friday, May 25, 2018

A beautiful Change!

Hello Everyone, today I have a very beautiful project to share with you all! Its quite summery , bright and shiny on my part of the world. This project is inspired by where I live , mood boards and definitely the fun of working with colors and chips.

The moodboard of Dusty Attic inspired me a lot not only with the bright yellow and orange but also with the theme. I am working with lot of chips featuring in my projects and also in my altered Canvas I preferred to pick up a quote as a focal point than an image or a photograph.

So here's some close ups and the project I created.Every element in my project has a story to attach to the layout.


 
Here I am using a Dusty Attic chipboard inspired by the wedding bouquet and the tale center piece. I gessoed it and then painted it green with some splashes of stones.

   
    I love flowers and love to make handmade ones, so the orange and yellow color palate in the moodboard is from where I picked up the colors also flowers form part of the storyboard. The chipboards are colored with golden and silver sparkles depicting the bride shoe in the picture.



    Creation of a butterfly is a new life , a new beginning and so is the wedding . I loved the quote as it adds a lot of depth.

       
    Here's the final canvas which shows the entire layout with all the elements,.


   

I am entering this in the dusty Attic Blog. Below is where you will find all the elements I used from



Hope you liked it and do share your love and comment.

Until then Happy Crafting!

1 comment:


  1. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete