Monday, July 24, 2017

Mudra + Rakhi Celebration

Welcome Friends to my blog! Hope you are having a great weekend. As you all know last month I started my journey with Mudra and today I have some CAS cards for celebrating Rakhi.

Mudra released some beautiful stamps for creating the perfect gift for your brother or as a return gift for your sister.

So here we go with the cards.

Card 1

I used the below stamp set to design the card. Sweets are the key focus of Rakhi, I am sure all of us will agree with me on this.





Card 2

I have combined 2 sets here for the below card with little Gold embossing.





Card 3

This one has one of my favourite stamp from Mudra along with the newly released.



Thats all I have for today.

Whats your inspiration, how you have used these stamps in your creation , would love to see and get inspired.

Untill then Happy Crafting and see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment