Saturday, April 15, 2017

Thank You +Elizabeth Craft Designs

Hello Friends, welcome to another post of mine featuring Elizabeth Craft Designs and Susan's Garden Flower Die. Well though its spring I have a flower for you today which does not bloom during spring yet I wanted to create one.

I also created a self layered background for this card using one of the ECD word dies.


Poinsettia is found with dense red and green foliage and is widely used in Christmas floral displays and decoration. Yeah I know its not Christmas but I love this flower.

For the background I used the Els Van de Burgt Studio Thank You Word Die and die cut several pieces from the soft Finish Vintage Card stock.

The Card has 3 panels. The Card size is 6' x 5' . The second layer is from the Vintage Soft Finish stack with 1/8th inch less from the base. The Third layer is again 1/8 inch less on which the word die cut is layered in dynamic direction.

I used the Spellbinder large circle die and die the center piece( kept it aside for another card).

Die cut several poinsettia from the die and colored and shaped using the Metal tool.

Adhered and layered all and finished the card

Hope you like and would be inspired to try one of the ECD flower dies. Trust me if you are thinking to start off your journey with paper flowers then ECD is the die you should start with.

Effortless, easy,realistic all that you can ask for.

Supplies

Soft Finish White CS

Untill next time, happy crafting and Always Crafting
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment