Sunday, January 15, 2017

Home!

Hello Everyone,

This is a continuation of my earlier post " Bold and Beautiful". I am writing this post specially for 2 challenges that inspired me and help me in the idea.

So let me show you a project glimpse and then talk about how I made it.



The color concept was inspired and made as per " The Card Concept" as you see below.


Color : Pink, Black and Golden.
Flower : Pink and Peach 
Shape : Stripes.

This project will be framed as a Key holder Plaque which needs to be done by a carpenter.What you see here is the version before. While I am writing this post its getting framed :) :) :).

Now a full reveal of the plaque.


The flowers are made using Elizabeth Craft Designs - Susans Anemone Dies.
The bold letters are from Die Cuts and More.
The Big ornate is also from Die Cuts and More.

I hope you will like my project and I was able to do justice to the challenges I will enter.

Entering in:




See you soon at the next blog!
Till then Happy Crafting :)!




No comments:

Post a Comment