Monday, January 16, 2017

Hello + Soon to release dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs


Hello everyone and welcome to my first post for Elizabeth Craft Designs. Ever since I started working with flowers and paper crafting, Susan's Garden Club - Elizabeth Craft Designs was one of the company whose flower dies I would die for.

The reason would be the flowers are so natural, easy to create and perfect to what you may see in your garden. 2017 could not be a better start than joining the fabulous team.

So we have a whole new range of dies yet to be released and we at Elizabeth Craft Designs are all gearing up for the new release. You can see the whole new release HERE.

Now let me tell you a little about my project, the flower I chose today for my project is one of the very few flower I have been wanting to work with for the longest time.
Here's my version of the flower and I hope I could do justice.


The card is a very simple card. Its made with a window and acetate however I have not added any shaker elements as such.

I wanted to sentiment to be behind with some background flowers and leaves so created a double layer and acetate sheet.




Do share how you like it.Listing down all the products used.



Mini Molding Mat
Hydrangea
Postage Rectangles
Susan's Tool
Self Adhesive
Leaf Pad
See you soon at the next Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment