Hello friends, Welcome once again here with a watercolor tag and some Dahlias for you all. Flowers have been the most inspiring element in all of my projects and I continue to enjoy making them with Susan’s Garden dies. Let’s have a look at how to create this tag.
- Die cut watercolor paper using the Tags & More die in whatever length you choose.
- Softly tint the bottom section of the tag with Crushed Olive Distress Ink. Also ink the edges of the tag.
- Mist lightly with water and add more color with watercolor sprays.
- Heat set between steps.
- DIe cut pieces for Garden Notes Dahlias 2 from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Shade and color with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink and Sunflower Archival Ink.
- Die cut Dahlia leaves from green cardstock and fern from white. Add color to the fern and to the edges of the leaves with Crushed Olive Distress Ink.
- Stamp sentiment toward the top right of the tag.
- Shape leaves and petals. Assemble the bouquet and adhere to the tag as shown in the photos.
- Add a ribbon at the top of the tag.
Thats all from my side today, let me know how you like it. Will be back soon with some more creativity.
Until then happy crafting!