Friday, December 9, 2016

Thanks - Desk Decor

Hello friends, today I am at the Happy Little Stamper Blog for " Anything goes with Challenge"

Dies are fun element to work with as you can create endless possibilities. Off late I have been creating background using dies one of which you can see here. Many more will be uploaded soon.

So in today's post I have used all heartfelt Creations Product and created a layout which is later framed as Desk Decor Piece.


The flowers are gold embossed and then colored with distress ink and finished with glitter gloss.



The complete layout is 7x7 inches which after framed is little large, There are various small elements that I have added.

Product Used
Dies : Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose ( Flowers and leaves)
Spellbinder | Cheery Lynn

After Frame it looks something like this.



Do let me know how you like it!
See you soon at the next blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment