Sunday, December 11, 2016

Merry Christmas ! Joy to the World

Hello my friends, we are gearing and nearing to Christmas and with all the cards and projects around the world I find extremely tempted to make one.

I loved making this projects with Cheery Lynn dies and this time I have used the smallest die to create a card.

Below is my card to share with you all today. This card is inspired by Cheery Lynn Challenges and also Card Concept.

I love using Cheery Lynn dies and so this time I did not use any big or major flower die.






I am entering this card for 2 below Challenges.

1. Cheery Lynn #244 Red and Green Theme.

Used 3 different Cheery Lynn Dies for this projects. Red Green and Christmas what could have been a better than a Wreath. I thoroughly enjoyed creating the card.

Also as you note I have used very small flowers for the center piece.

2. The Card Concept # 63 Love and Joy.

The picture completely inspired me, I have picked up few elements from the photo for my card.
1. I used the Red and Green theme.
2.The Wreath
3.The Word JOY up on the wall.

Product Used

Cheery Lynn : Embellishent #3( For the Small Flowers)
Cheery Lynn : English Tea Party Doily
Olive Branches


Do let me know how you like it and share your comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment