Friday, August 26, 2016

Friends Forever - Challenge #64

Hello Everyone,

Today my post is for my sister and Lulupu. Everyone's wondering why...Well My sister is a die hard dog lover and she has been adopting street dogs and sheltering them. Why Lulupu cause I loved their theme this month where it talks about friendship with a twist.

So I created a shaker cards with the theme " Friends and Forever " The background is water splashing with distress ink.


Used the Peek-a-boo Stamps for the sentiments inside.

And to add to the theme, I chose a Penny Black Stamps showing a dog love.

I would want to gift this card to my sis and her pet. The sequins added the shaker elements.

Hope you like it, do leave some comments and love!


Linking to the Lulupu Challenge






No comments:

Post a Comment