Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Hugs!

Hello Friends! Its mid month already and I hope you all have a fabulous crafty time so far.

Today's project is special as its a new launched product for peek-a-boo and I take the pride to be amongst few to try my hands on it. Before I share my project below few points for the stencils.


  • Yes, it is made in India that too with the same quality and output.
  • The size is 8.5" - 9" so you can use it for your Mixed Media Layout also.
  • The launch designs are amazing and versatile.
  • Also it has a punched hole for easy storage.



 

And here's what I made using these cuties.




Intentionally I did not use any heavy embellishments or stamping as I wanted the Stencil to steal the show.

Do let me know how you liked it and also below is where you can buy the stencils.

http://thepeekaboodesigns.com/index.php/stencils.html

See you soon at the next blog!
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment