Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Colourful Black

Hello Everyone, today I am playing the Lulupu Challenge #60 which says anything Goes with the Mood Board.

I love Mood boards cause it pushes you to create such magical projects at least for me.

When I first saw the mood board some of the elements that caught my eyes are the big bold polkas along with the small short stripes and then the grid that says Photo by.  

I wanted to make something on that line and to be honest it took me a while. But at the end I came with something like this.





The Stripes I depicted with the stripe border I created at the background, Black inspired by " photo by" grid. The Die cut rings for the big polka.

Color I kept close to the mood board as in blue, yellow, orange and red.

And yes flowers from the center grid of the mood board.

I have tried to capture most of the elements and designed this card. Really want to hear from all who reads this and see my card.




Thanks for Stopping By ! See you Soon :)








Ne



No comments:

Post a Comment