Monday, February 1, 2016

You complete my World

Hello Everyone, a new month, a new challenge, new stamps and new creations.

In today;s card apart from using the mood board, I have used many techniques. So here we go with a brand new challenge.



I have followed the mood board as  a diagonal row Flowers | Gold | Heat Embossing.

I have used the Peonies Love  flower stamp set which is a lovely stamp set for the background. I have stamped with distress ink and then heat embossed with Clear Embossing powder.

The sentiments is from the Bold You and I must its a very versatile stamp set. There are bold words and you can make innumerable sentiments of you own. I have also heat embossed with gold.

 The side flags are made from the "Its Plaid Time" stamp set and once again various options you can make with this stamp set. I have heat embossed it again and this time with white powder and then used distress ink for coloring.

And yes I have fussy cut the "BOLD YOU". Its an amazing stamp set. So what are we waiting for.

Lets pick up our scissors, paper and supplies and get started with this month Challenge.



















Thanks for stopping by!
See you at the next blog

No comments:

Post a Comment