Sunday, May 11, 2014

This is SPECIALLY for you Ma...

This special day we (This blog will be from me and my sister) somehow wants to just tell her and keep saying how much she means to us.


So I thought to make a layout with her and dad’s pic and keep enough space for journaling to write as much as we can.

Adding a twist, I would convert this layout by framing it rather than binding it to an album to make something really special.
This is something I tried it for the first time and hope she likes it.


Its a 12X12 size layout and I bought this paper long time back, never got a chance to use it so used this to give a vintage look as the Photo is from her wedding Album!



The golden leaves are my favs in this layout. I kept it golden rather than green to give it a royal look.



The right side I kept it for my message to  Ma...

All that I am or Hope to be , I owe to my Angel Mother. – Abraham Lincoln


See you at the next blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment