Monday, May 26, 2014

Miss You!

This is my second post of the day and I made a Tall Skinny card inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch and Lulupu Movie inspired challenge.

First of all, this is my second upload for Lulupu and I would like to thank for the special Honour in the last Challenge!!!!


For Lulupu, since the time challenge 31 is up on the web, I wanted to make something however could not get to. So yesterday me and husband were watching P.S I Love you (Let me tell you this is the "nth" time we are watching this together).

So this is how I got inspired. This young lady is so much in love with her husband that she almost withdraws herself from family, friends and every social gathering post his death. Yes the movie is all about the love , however what touches me is that she misses  almost every little thing she has experienced with her love. Even the immense fight she ran into every day with her beloved.

So my card talks about the missing madly feeling for her husband, and hence I highlighted my card with a " Miss YOU" tag rather than " Love You " or any other sentiments.





Its the first tall and skinny card in my kitty and I must say I just loved it. I promise I will make more of these in the coming days as the look of a tall skinny card is just amazing.
















Entering this in :

Lulupu Challenge 31 - Movie Inspiration
Mojo Monday Sketch 347


See you at the next blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment