Monday, May 19, 2014

Altered Cigarette Case

Today I would like to share a project that was inspired by the new Classic Promotional Cigarette Case....lolsss. Yes you heard it right, my husband lately is buying these cases and its giving me so many freaking ideas one of which is this.

So this is how it looks before I converted into a 3x3 mini album case:


This Mini Album I dedicate to my husband thanking him to give me all the time to craft , craft and craft. So thank you again!

I used washi tape to cover the outside and mod podged  the inner with pattern paper.


And now the mini album, I used Card Stock ; Pattern paper ; Distress Ink ; embellishments.



I also made some mini tags where I wrote my Thanking Note for him!



I hope he likes it !!!!!!!!!!


This I would like to enter in the following Challenges :

Anything but a Card : Itsy Bitsy

BINGO : Beyond Grey Challenges. By the Third Column from L - R.

Crafters Corner - Something Special

Anything Goes - The Aviary

Avenue 613 - Square(The size of the album) || Heart(Embellishment) || Rectangle (tags)

See you at the next blog!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment